REDUCE WASTE with our Swedish Dishcloth
– it’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish. Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight, replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. We donate 1% of revenue to the Earth for each dishcloth purchased, as a “1% for the Planet” business.
- CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS). Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable. Designed & printed in Connecticut
- USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
- REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine. Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
- CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.
Ladyfingers Letterpress proudly calls Colorado Springs its home, and is excited to share all the beautiful local places and things with the curious traveller! We...View full product details
Dress up that drank with a package of three booze bags that make gifting liquid libations festive, fun and easy. Gussy up your bottle with...View full product details
Mutual aid is solidarity, not charity. The Pikes Peak Little Free Pantry provides food and personal items available 24/7, no questions asked in Colorado Springs....View full product details