Say Please, Little Pig Board Game from Mudpuppy is a fun game of learning manners. Work together to help 2 pigs on the farm learn their manners as they make their way to the county fair. But be careful, 4 piglets roaming around want to splash in the mud and may tempt the pigs to join them in their messy misdeeds!
- Original cooperation games teaches good and bad manners
- Includes game board, 30 manner cards, 2 stand-up pigs, spinner, 4 piglet tiles, manners key, and instructions
- Box: 9.5 x 9.5 x 1.5", 24 x 24 x 4 cm
- Players 2-4
- Instructions included
- Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Pieces greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- Ages 4+
- Lost the instructions? Download instructions here
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Whether you're a brush lettering pro or starting out as a beginner, these pens are a great addition to any lettering pen case! Includes 7...View full product details
We've scoured the great wide pen world for white pens that won't make it look like you're writing with a half-mangled jar of White-Out! Here are...View full product details
Sometimes life calls for broad strokes, and sometimes, all you need is a thin strong line to get your point across. Here are our favorite...View full product details