It's all about the silver linings. (Seriously though: if you can't make jokes about it, what's the point of living in a dystopian nightmare-computer game run by an advanced alien civilization?) This card is from a small collection created to help people support each other—and occasionally laugh—in these difficult days of collective anxiety, stress, and isolation.
• Help 'em LOL thru the tears with funny encouragement cards
• Avoid potential jerks—buy greeting cards online!
• Blank inside • A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
• Offset printed in California with eco-friendly vegetable inks on heavyweight matte stock
• Compostable cello sleeve with kraft envelope Written by Kari Chapin and illustrated by Emily McDowell.
4.25" x 5.5" blank card. Comes with a kraft envelope in a protective cellophane sleeve. 100% post-consumer fiber envelope. Foil stamped in NYC on felted...View full product details
There are times when no words can make everything better. But maybe these words, and this picture, can help someone feel embraced, wrapped in love,...View full product details
Let someone know that they’re not alone, whatever they’ve got going on and whatever they need: talking, not-talking, crying, laughing, worrying, late-night calls or early-morning...View full product details