Say Please, Little Pig Board Game from Mudpuppy is a fun game of learning manners. Work together to help 2 pigs on the farm learn their manners as they make their way to the county fair. But be careful, 4 piglets roaming around want to splash in the mud and may tempt the pigs to join them in their messy misdeeds!
- Original cooperation games teaches good and bad manners
- Includes game board, 30 manner cards, 2 stand-up pigs, spinner, 4 piglet tiles, manners key, and instructions
- Box: 9.5 x 9.5 x 1.5", 24 x 24 x 4 cm
- Players 2-4
- Instructions included
- Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Pieces greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- Ages 4+
- Lost the instructions? Download instructions here
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Do you have a very special person in your life? Like, VERY special? Like, so special they would make your enemies' vans flip over your...View full product details
Set of 15 offset printed 11” x 17” posters. Includes one of each design. Made in Colorado. Please note: If you are interested in purchasing...View full product details
Hidden Craigslist deals, sunlit apartments, rescued pets - the internet has lots of amazing gems to offer! But finding your person online tops them all! Letterpress printed A2...View full product details
In-store shopping has resumed at our Flagship Store in Downtown Colorado Springs with limited hours! Come on down and say hi! (With a mask, of course!)