REDUCE WASTE with our Swedish Dishcloth
– it’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish. Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight, replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. We donate 1% of revenue to the Earth for each dishcloth purchased, as a “1% for the Planet” business.
- CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS). Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable. Designed & printed in Connecticut
- USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
- REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine. Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
- CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.
Ladyfingers Letterpress proudly calls Colorado Springs its home, and is excited to share all the beautiful local places and things with the curious traveller! We...View full product details
Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I just wanted to make sure you really heard me. Super-absorbent. 100% unbleached cotton. 28"h x 21"wView full product details