This hand-lettered letterpress invitation features a prominent set of names, written elegantly and backed by a detail of stripes printed in a "blind deboss," a printing technique that means the design is printed onto the paper without any ink, and what's visible is the impression from the printing plate alone.
1 color letterpress option shown in Black Ink with an Antique Gold Envelope andSeaside Soiree Liner; 2 color letterpress option shown in Black Ink and a "blind deboss" with a Black Envelope and Baroque Bouquet Liner.
Each Custom Suite features hand-lettered names (that's right! It's not a font! It's actually drawn by hand!) and is then letterpress printed by hand on 100-year-old presses. We do all our design and production in-house to guarantee every job meets our standard of quality.
• A7 (5 x 7 inch) 1-sided Invitation letterpress printed in one or two colors on 120lb eggshell-textured cotton paper
• 4bar (3.5 x 4.875 inch) 1-sided Website RSVP letterpress printed on 120lb eggshell-textured cotton paper
• A7 Envelope in your color selection
• Return Address digitally printed on the envelope flap • Complimentary Ground Shipping via FedEx • Please note the envelope liner is sold separately • FREE customization includes: color palette selection, envelope color, invite color and text customization.
• Custom Color Matching: Have a specific color you'd like us to use? We are happy to match a provided pantone color. Add this option to your order and we’ll collect the info on your form.
• Paper Upgrade: Add this option to upgrade your paper to double-thick 240lbs eggshell-textured cotton paper.
• Envelope Liner: Add a colorful full color envelope liner to your outer envelope.
• Additional Coordinating Elements: Additional cards can be added to you suite to add some fun and supply your guests with more info about your big day! Choose from:
Day-Of materials are available to clients who have purchased invitation suites with us. Contact us to let us know what your needs are.
• Additional Revisions: Beyond the first complimentary proof, additional revisions are available for a $75 per-proof fee.
Once we receive your order you will be sent a form where you can input your text, select your envelope color and choose your ink color palette. This palette will be applied to your invite, RSVP, any corresponding cards and your envelope liner (if needed). You will be emailed a design proof of your invitation, RSVP option, outer envelope, and any additional pieces should you need them. One round of complimentary revisions is included with the suite.
You can expect your design proof within 3-5 business days once your information has been submitted. With time built in for any revisions, the design process takes about 3-4 weeks. When your proof has been approved, we get started on printing and production, which usually takes another 3-4 weeks. Overall, the process typically takes about 6-8 weeks. We do offer rush timelines for an additional fee based on availability, so please reach out to confirm we can meet your deadline in advance of placing an order.
We offer complimentary FedEx Ground within the US on all orders. You can upgrade your shipping should you need to. We’ll confirm this prior to shipment and send an invoice for any additional fees for faster shipping should you require that.
International shipping estimates can be provided with an address. Please email us prior to placing your order.
This hand-lettered letterpress invitation features classic calligraphy paired with delicate details and a vintage botanical letterpress "cut" (in letterpress, a "cut" means an illustration or graphic that...
This hand-lettered letterpress invitation features a swirling celestial motif, with the centered hand-lettered names surrounded by constellations that are printed in a "blind deboss," a printing technique that means...